.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Modern-Day Jeremiah Johnson Tells Why & How To Become Self-Sufficient


Self-sufficient mountain man tells all

That yearning for the frontier and independence still runs in an American society of serf-like citizens increasingly being dumbed down and dependent on Big Government handouts.

Interview with Rich Scheben on WHY Americans need to learn self-sufficiency and HOW to do it. We discuss his book and documentary explaining how someone who grew up and worked in NYC was able to transition to a life of self-sufficiency in Montana.

Must See Video




"By God, I are a mountain man."
.
Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.
.
I ain't never seen 'em, but my common sense tells me the Andes is foothills, and the Alps is for children to climb! Keep good care of your hair! These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here! And there ain't no priests excepting the birds. By God, I are a mountain man, and I'll live 'til an arrow or a bullet finds me. And then I'll leave my bones on this great map of the magnificent...
.
Del Gue

No comments: