.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, February 15, 2016

Baby Bush to Trump: 'Stop telling the truth'



Jeb: "How dare Trump tell the truth."

  • Do Conservative Republicans even exist?  -  I have asked this question for decades as the "Conservative" GOP votes to massively grow big government, keeps our borders wide open, rack up trillions in debt, send millions of middle class jobs overseas and push for endless new wars.
  • In 2003 I had finally had it. Bush's insanity forced me out of the GOP. Now I am an independent Constitutional Federalist.
  • But to this day the GOP Elites close ranks and lick the boots of the village idiot George Bush as some kind of saint.


(The Hill)  -  Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is slamming rival Donald Trump, saying he is "sick and tired" of the businessman's comments on his brother's time in office.

"I could care less about the insults Donald Trumps gives me. It's blood sport for him," Bush said Saturday at the ninth GOP primary debate. "I am sick and tired of him going after my family." 
 
Trump was asked at the event in South Carolina if he still believes former President George W. Bush should have been impeached over the Iraq War.
 
The real estate mogul, who said the 43rd president made mistakes, was booed by the audience after saying that the 2001 terrorist attacks happened under Bush's watch. 

Read More . . . .





No comments: