.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Kasich: Warmonger McCain should be Senator for life



Kasich Loves Bloodthirsty McCain

  • This is why I back Trump. No more bloodthirsty foreign wars to bring "democracy" to third-world shit holes.  America first.


(CNSNews.com) - "I think John McCain is a hero," Ohio Gov. John Kasich told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"As far as I'm concerned, McCain shouldn't even have to run for election in the Senate. He ought to be in the Senate as long as he wants to be. You know, he is in a tough race out there. I'm going out there. I don't care what it takes. I have got to go out there and help McCain.

"And he really, truly is -- for the people that watch this show, he is a remarkable guy. He so loves his country."


Read More . . . .


See our "Blast From The Past" articles:







No comments: