.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Celebs who said they would leave America if Trump won



Retard Alert
“Absolutely, I would definitely move."
Bryan Cranston


  • Average Americans make celebs fabulously wealthy and able to live the life of Kings and Queens. But if the "lower orders" dare to vote for a candidate of their choice these spoiled brats stomp their feet like a 4 year old.


(Wolrd Net Daily)  -  Donald Trump’s historic win means goodbye to the Obamas and the Clintons, of course, but it also means goodbye to some of America’s top entertainers … if they keep their word.
And if Canada’s immigration website crashing last night, as state after state came in for Trump, is any indication, a goodly number may already be packing their bags.
Here’s a list of those who’ve promised to leave:
“Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston – “Absolutely, I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”
Actor Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”
“Girls” celebrity Lena Dunham – “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”
"I will move to Spain."
Amy Schumer

“House of Cards” actress Neve Campbell, already a Canadian citizen, has promised to repatriate herself.
“Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne has picked a “mental hospital” for her political exile.
Cher – “I’m moving to Jupiter.”
Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t mean!”
Barbara Streisand – “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”
Singer Ne-Yo, like so many others, plans to bug out to nearby Canada.
Comedian Amy Schumer – “I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”
Chelsea Handler – “I did buy a house in another country just in case. So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t – I actually will leave that country.”
Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart’s getaway plan is among the more extreme. He’s planning on “going to another planet,” although he did not specify a particular planet.
 "I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”
Samuel L. Jackson

Whoopi Goldberg – “Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”
Keegan-Michael Key’s planned exile to Canada doesn’t sound like too much of a hardship – “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”
Comedian George Lopez is the only future emigre who’s vowing to move South. Indeed, he says Hispanics will “all go back.”
Ali Wentworth, wife of ABC newsman George Stephanopoulous, said, “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand” (she’s already backtracked and apologized).
Al Sharpton has plans for destinations unknown and says he has been “reserving my ticket out of here.”
Of course, threats to leave the country have been heard many times out of Hollywood before past elections, but little ever comes of it. America has been waiting since 2000 for Alec Baldwin to keep his “unequivocal” promise to leave. Even his wife-at-the time, Kim Bassinger, promised to leave with him. Rocker Eddie Vedder, actor Matt Damon and director Robert Altman were supposed to depart on the same boat, but they stayed.
Barbra Streisand holds the record for entertainers-in-exile-who-are-still-here. Her promise to leave dates back to the Clinton-Bush Sr. campaign of 1992. She’s still here.
Read More . . . .


No comments: