.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Return of Bill Clinton's Semen


Monica Lewinsky

America's First Trailer Trash Family

  • A Tough Choice - Do I want The Donald to drain the swamp? or should I enthusiastically welcome back the Clinton Trailer Trash Family to the White House? 
  • There is no doubt that the Clintons would provide countless hours of Blogging entertainment. I suspect the nation is doomed anyway so I am cool with either outcome.

(Radar online)  -  Bill Clinton‘s alleged lovechild is asking Monica Lewinsky to allow him to conduct DNA testing on the notorious stain on her blue Gap dress!
Arkansas construction worker Danney Lee Williams Jr., 30, told Radar in an exclusive interview that he believes the dress is the vital clue to his bombshell claim that he’s Clinton’s son by an Africa-American prostitute!
Lewinsky, now 43, testified the stain resulted from a sex act that she performed on Clinton at the White House on February 28, 1997 and FBI documents confirmed it was a perfect match for the Cheater-in-Chief’s DNA.
Father-of-five Williams told Radar: “I done my homework and I saw they returned the dress to her after the tests and I thought why not ask her for it. I’m praying on it that she will make this happen for me. I’m sure [the Clintons] hurt her as they hurt me.”
“I believe Hillary told my dad I would ruin her chances of being in the White House,” continued Williams. “I feel she cut him off from being in my life, but this isn’t political.”
Instead, Williams called the quest to reveal if Clinton is his father a “personal” mission that’s important to him.
“I have been told my entire life that I am President Clinton’s biological son and I want my kids to know their grandfather,” he said.
Read More . . . .

a
Blast From The Past Article
.
Bill says Hillary was bisexual



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lot of agitprop mumbo Jumbo !!!
the first picture is really from Monica Lewinsky ?