.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sean Hannity: Julian Assange can guest host my radio show



Hannity Had My Epiphany

  • Somewhere around 2002 I had my epiphany moment.  Suddenly I realized that all the "Conservative" Republicans I had been campaigning for were bullshitters, liars and whores.
  • For a while now I have seen something of that same epiphany happening in Sean Hannity. He has gone from butt-kissing GOP hacks to genuine anger at the parade of scum pretending to care about Conservative issues.
  • Hannity has not gone full Alex Jones yet, but he is moving in that direction. Inviting Assange proves it.



(Washington Examiner)  -  Fox News host Sean Hannity offered to let WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange guest host his radio show after Assange floated the idea of starting his own show or podcast.
Hannity was responding to a tweet from the WikiLeaks founder, who said on Twitter that several "U.S. networks" have suggested he start his own broadcast.
"Several U.S. networks suggest I start a weekly radio broadcast/podcast from within the embassy siege. A good idea? Ideas for format, title?" Assange tweeted.
Hannity said it was a "great idea" and offered a potential name for the series: the "JA Show." The Fox News host, whose radio show airs for three hours in the afternoon, then suggested Assange could take over for him one day.
"@JulianAssange If you would like to fill in for me one day I am on over 550 stations and 14 plus million listeners," Hannity said on Twitter.
Read More . . . .

This tells you all you need to know about the GOP.
.
Read More:
.
Paul Ryan Attacks Julian Assange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the radio show named as "Nonssange"